Lithuanian Vegetable Producers Association (LVPA) was founded in 1998. It is a non- profit organization uniting potato and vegetable producers, marketing cooperative companies of producers and input suppliers and coordinating their activities.
- promotes the interests of Lithuanian growers at all levels of state and government institutions;
- shapes development of horticultural sector in Lithuania;
- supports high technological level and food safety in potato and vegetable production and marketing;
- stimulates integration and co-operation forms within the members;
- co-operates with Lithuanian and foreign partners on economic and technological issues;
- assists its members to market their production, improve professional qualification, instill scientific recommendations in production and extend practical experience by organizing seminars.